Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beau Chateau Congrats

One of my favorite blogs that I go to for inspiration is all i create by fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator Ashley Marostica. I've never met her, but I surf her blog all the time for inspiration -- usually for scrapbook layouts because I really like her layouts. While I was searching for some layouts I came across this card that she made and it was so cute that I had to make one myself, although I tweaked my card just a tad for the supplies that I have. When I was making this card I was really excited to find that I had the stamp set that was originally used because it is just perfect for this card.

Like with the Bold Blossom card I posted a little while back, I have two variations of this card. The first card I kept very simple and just used the congratulations banner at the bottom instead of mounting it in the middle. For my second card, I did try to keep it closer to the original but I only have white bakers twine so I left it off as it clashed horribly with the very vanilla cardstock that I used.

Supplies
Stamps: Something to Celebrate (h,r)
Paper: Beau Chateau DSP, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Snail adhesive, Stampin' UP! dimensionals, 1 3/8 circle punch, decorative label punch, perfect polka dots textured impressions embossing folder die

No comments:

Post a Comment