Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Everything

Once upon a time at Rachel's house for a stamp a stack we made an awesome anniversary/wedding/engagement card and it is probably my favorite card that we have EVER made and I wanted to base my scrapbook page (made at Rachel's scrapbook club) on that card. I used the same stamp set that we used to make that card and a similar color palette, even though I did end up using more colors. I loved that card/stamp set so much that when Rachel had a rubber rummage sale, I actually bought it :)

Supplies -- Note that supplies listed in italics are ones that I'm not sure about (see my post from 2/16 for a better explanation)
Stamps: Bud Basics (r), Happy Everything (r)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel (r), Ruby Red (r)
Ink: Whisper White craft, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Ruby Red (r)
Accessories: SU dimensionals, snail adhesive, ticket corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment