Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Present - Part 6

Last, but not least, here is the frame that I made for Rachel. Rachel is lucky because she has six letters in her name and got a personalized frame instead of the standard "family" frame. Rachel also loves cherry's so I used the retired Summer Picnic DSP to make this frame for her. I also tried to use as much of the cherry paper as I could, without going overboard ;)

I hope that everyone enjoyed the frames as much as I enjoyed making them!

Supplies
Paper: Summer Picnic DSP (r), Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, serif essentials bigz alphabet die set, scallop trim border punch, 8 1/2 x 11 document frame (I had to trim my project ever so slightly on the sides to get it to fit so you may wish to get a slightly larger frame)

No comments:

Post a Comment