Thursday, February 16, 2012

My First Scrapbook Page

If my memory serves correctly, and it probably doesn't given that I have pregnancy brain, this is the first scrapbook page that I ever made at Rachel's scrapbook club. I had made two scrapbooks when I was in high school -- one was even for my Shakespeare class project, so this isn't my first ever scrapbooking project but it was the page that got me back into scrapbooking.

Normally I list the supplies that I used on each page but some of these pages that I'm going to be posting were made a long time ago and I honestly don't remember the name of everything (especially since a lot of this stuff is retired). Plus, I might be a little lazy and not bother to look it up because you all know how to use google just as well as I do ;) I am sorry for any errors that my supply list may have and if there's something I'm not sure about, I will italicize it.



Supplies
Stamps: Game Night (r)
Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black
Accessories: snail adhesive, go go boots sizzlets die, 3/16" corner punch, in the cards wheel (r)

No comments:

Post a Comment