Friday, February 24, 2012

Summer Fun

Jeremy and I love to mini golf and during the nice weather months we have a lot of mini golf outings with our other friends. Now, Springfield doesn't have the nicest mini golf courses but we usually have a good time when we go to Knight's Action Park, which is where these pictures were taken. I made this scrapbook page at Rachel's and I tweaked this page a bit for a previous post using other pictures from that day.

This scrapbook page features colors from the retired DSP Junior Varsity. Junior Varsity is one of my all time favorite DSPs and I thought the colors went well with this layout. I may not be the best at thinking of layouts but I do think that I do a nice job with color combinations. Sometimes though, if a color combo isn't coming to me, I'll use a DSP to inspire my color choices, even if we aren't using DSP on the page. Stampin' UP! does a great job creating their DSPs and using their color combinations makes less work for me and why recreate the wheel ;)

Supplies
Paper: Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive, Bashful Blue
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: snail adhesive, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon - bashful blue, buttons (r)

No comments:

Post a Comment