Monday, February 20, 2012

AGM - Puerto Rico

Every year, my husband's company has their annual meeting in some awesome location (this year it's going to be in Hawaii -- I only wish I could go :() and the first year he worked there he got to go to Puerto Rico. This is a scrapbook page that I made at Rachel's scrapbook club for that trip. I loved the mini pictures at the bottom and instead of using 12 different pictures, I took 4 pictures and cut them into smaller pieces to have a broken puzzle effect.

Supplies -- Note that supplies listed in italics are ones that I'm not sure about (see my post from 2/16 for a better explanation)
Paper: Brilliant Blue (r), Taken with Teal (r), Green Galore (r), Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: SU dimensionals, snail adhesive, 2 way glue, go go boots sizzlets die

No comments:

Post a Comment