Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Present - Part 4

For the fourth frame, I wanted to make a Disney frame for my friend RP because 1. she loves Mickey and 2. to commemorate our trip to Disney last year. I wish that Stampin' UP! made Disney paper but I really think the Big Top Birthday did actually go well with the Mickey/Disney theme. I also love that you can make Mickey and Minnie with punches. I used the 3/4" circle and the 1 3/8" circle punches to make their heads. I also LOVE that you just add a bow to differentiate Minnie from Mickey.

Supplies
Paper: Big Top Birthday DSP, Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, serif essentials bigz alphabet die set, tasteful trim bigz die, 8 1/2 x 11 document frame (I had to trim my project ever so slightly on the sides to get it to fit so you may wish to get a slightly larger frame)

No comments:

Post a Comment