Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bold Blossom

While checking out some of my favorite blogs for ideas, I came across this great card made by the fabulous Julie Davison. I tweaked the card a little bit to use the supplies I had. I also got my color inspiration from this week's colourQ challenge. The original card included three butterflies but the first card that I made only had one. As I was putting it together, I started at the bottom and I thought the card looked really good with just the butterfly at the bottom so I left it that way.
Here is the card with the three butterflies as it was originally intended.

Stamps: Bold Blossom
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo
Accessories: Snail adhesive, Stampin' UP! dimensionals, postage stamp punch, 1 3/4 square punch, flower brad - brights, perfect polka dots textured impressions embossing folder die

No comments:

Post a Comment