Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Present - Part 1

I enjoyed making my wicked frame so much that I made one for Thanksgiving (you'll hopefully see it NEXT year) and then I decided to make some frames for Christmas presents this year. In total I made six frames and I got the supplies for my mom to make a frame for her house too so that she could personalize it how she wanted.

For the first frame, I used the retired Parisian Summer DSP for my friend Josie. I really tried to pick out papers and colors for each person that I felt really fit their personality or their style or what I thought they would like. I also left each of the squares blank, except for where the letters are because I wanted to give them the option to add pictures if they wanted but I also think the DSPs are so pretty that they could be left the way they are.

Supplies
Paper: Parisian Summer DSP (r), Bravo Burgandy, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, serif essentials bigz alphabet die set, pinking hearts border punch, 8 1/2 x 11 document frame (I had to trim my project ever so slightly on the sides to get it to fit so you may wish to get a slightly larger frame)

No comments:

Post a Comment