Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Booties




Taking a break from frames for a while (don't worry, they'll be back) and going into baby mode. For my baby shower, Rachel, RaeAnne, Becky and I made these little baby booties and then we put M&Ms in them. These were featured in an Idea Book and Catalog with make a monster and I thought they would be super cute for a baby shower. I still can't decide which of the shoes is my favorite because they all turned out so well. I want to give a special thanks to Becky, RaeAnne, and Rachel for helping me to make them!

Supplies
Stamps: Fox and Friends
Paper: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, sticky strip, boho blossoms punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, whisper white buttons, early espresso buttons, chocolate chip buttons, more mustard buttons (the buttons were used from a variety of different sets both retired and current)

No comments:

Post a Comment