Saturday, November 3, 2012

Scrapping Southlands

Last month we had some friends and family visit us for a couple of weeks. Our first visitors were our friends RP and Derek. We had a jam packed week with them and between our three cameras we took a TON of pictures. I think at one count we had over 1300 pictures. I've been trying to go through all of our pictures and narrow them down to a reasonable amount for scrapbooking. When we printed Elliott's Halloween picture I printed up pictures from just two days of our "staycation" and still ended up printing over 30 pictures.

Luckily for me, my good friend Rachel has been creating some great scrapbook pages with room for lots of pictures. I CASED this layout from her scrapbook club to make a page documenting our trip to this outdoor mall that's by our apartment. You might not be able to tell but I chose my colors based on my argyle purse that my mom and I made. You may also see that I've done some journaling. I never journal on my scrapbook pages; usually a title is enough words for me but since Rachel left a spot and the title wasn't self explanatory I decided that journaling would add a nice touch. I also thought I had the same number of pictures that Rachel used on her page but I had one less so I needed to fill up that space.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!

Supplies
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Ripple (InColor), Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green (IC)
Ink: Raspberry Ripple (IC)
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, SU! dimensionals, timeless type alphabet junior sizzlets die, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon - daffodil delight

No comments:

Post a Comment