Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ain't Love Grand

A few months ago my very good friends Lauren and Andrew finally tied the knot ;) Jeremy and I wish we could have been there but unfortunately traveling with a little one who hates sitting still for more than five minutes was not an option. They also went to London on their honeymoon and got to do the Harry Potter studio tour. I'm of course super jealous but I got to see all their pictures and they were really cool.

Since I'm a slacker it took me a little while to get their card made (only two months...haha) but I finally sat down and did it. I cased this card here but tweaked it for my tastes and supplies. Like the original poster, I stamped the card on brushed silver and then cut it out to layer over the white cardstock.

Stay tuned later in the week for my very first tutorial on how to create the layered look using the decorative label punch!

Supplies

Paper: Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Ink: Stazon, Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray
Accessories: snail adhesive, 2 way glue, SU! dimensionals, perfect polka dots embossing folder, decorative label punch, pinking hearts border punch (r), 3/8" taffeta ribbon - basic gray

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that?? I Love how it turned out.....

    ReplyDelete