Thursday, November 29, 2012

Orchard Harvest - Part 3 - Scrapbook

If you're every having a hard time coming up with ideas, use google image search. I search for the name of the stamp set and get all kinds of cards, projects, and scrapbook pages. In the same Thanksgiving card search that led me to Rae Anne's birthday card, I found a scrapbook page that was made with the Orchard Harvest DSP. I used that page as my inspiration to create this page that I will use to scrapbook Elliott's first trip to the pumpkin patch. We took about sixty pictures that day so I'm going to crank out a few more of this design, while adding room for more pictures.

Now that I've gotten my Thanksgiving projects made, it's time to work on Christmas cards. I hope to make a few different designs and get them posted starting next week :)

Supplies
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Paper: Orchard Harvest DSP, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade (InColor), Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple (IC), Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Raspberry Ripple (IC), Lucky Limeade (IC)
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, SU! dimensionals, framelits cannery set, large oval punch, modern label punch, sweet buttons embosslit die

No comments:

Post a Comment