Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rae Anne's Baby Shower

For Rae Anne's shower, she had a jungle theme that tied in with the Fox and Friends stamp set. RP and I also made those diaper cakes including, my favorite, the froggy castle. I based this page on those elements, as well as the invitations that we made for the shower. For this page I used Pear Pizzazz and Marina Mist which, when paired with Chocolate Chip, make the perfect color scheme for a baby boy. It's not too babyish, which I think can happen when you're trying to use Bashful Blue, which is a standard baby boy color.

**This page was made at Rachel's scrapbook club and the original design is hers**

Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus
Paper: pear pizzazz, chocolate chip, marina mist, whisper white
Ink: pear pizzazz, chocolate chip, marina mist
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, circle punches, timeless type junior alphabet die

No comments:

Post a Comment