Sunday, March 4, 2012

Isle of Palms

Okay, now we're back to pages that were made at Rachel's scrapbook club. The next several posts were all made at Rachel's and instead of me trying to come up with clever new ways to say the same thing I will now make a note above my supply list if they were made/designed by Rachel (or anyone else for that matter).

This page is the first of many honeymoon pages that I have made, and have yet to make. Jeremy and I went to Charleston, SC but stayed in the lovely Isle of Palms which is about 15 minutes away from Charleston. I love this stamp set (although I can't remember the name of it) but it was a bit of a pain to cut out all those pieces:)




Supplies

Paper: Pink Passion (r), Yo Yo Yellow (r), Only Orange (r), Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow (r), Only Orange (r), Pink Passion (r)
Accessories: SU dimensionals, snail adhesive, timeless type junior alphabet die

No comments:

Post a Comment