Saturday, March 24, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect

One of the things that I love about scrapbooking is how you can take a layout and make it completely different to fit your needs. Rachel made this page for her scrapbook club but as I mentioned in a post a while ago, I don't have that many portrait pictures. I still really liked the page though so I rotated everything so I could use all my landscape pictures. The best thing too, is that if I ever do need a layout for portrait pictures, I can still CASE the original page the way it was meant to be :)

**This page was CASED from Rachel's scrapbook club and the original design is hers**

Supplies
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Cheerful Treat DSP (h), Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue
Accessories: snail adhesive, 2 way glue, scallop punch, timeless type alphabet junior sizzlets die, itty bitty buttons, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment