Sunday, July 18, 2010

Christmas in July, take 2

Here is another card that we made yesterday at my Christmas in July Stamp a Stack. I love glitter and thought that Santa needed a little bling:) I was a little worried that my mom's house would be covered in glitter by the time we were done but the sticky pages that I used for Santa's hat holds the glitter so well so there was very little mess. One of the girls mentioned that she didn't like glitter but then after using the sticky pages wondered what other colors of glitter were available to decorate Santa's hat even more. I think I may use this idea myself for my Christmas cards :D


Supplies: Holiday Hoopla, Occasional Quotes (hostess); Top Note Die; Sticky Pages; Fine Galaxy Stampin Glitter; 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Real Red, Very Vanilla card stock; Real Red ink

1 comment: