Saturday, September 4, 2010

Xtreme Stamping Weekend

Last weekend I went on a Stamping Retreat with my upline Rae Anne and her sister (also my coworker and friend) Becky. It was a great weekend full of food, relaxing and stamping! I had such a great time and got several things crossed off my to do list.

One of the projects I wanted to finish was my cookie sheet calender. I was originally going to use a retired paper but replaced it with the lovely Island Oasis DSP from the summer mini catalog and thankfully my numbers were already made with Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron so it was really easy for me to switch DSPs. I originally put off finishing the project because I thought it would be too complicated but it was really simple to put together thanks to Rae Anne and Becky's help:)

Here's the finished project...well, almost finished, somehow I've misplaced my 3. I guess I better find it or make a new one before next month since that's my one year anniversary:)

Enjoy and if you wish to make your own calender let me know and I would be more than happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment