Saturday, July 3, 2010

Concord Crush Together Forever

Two weeks ago, our friends Jacob and Karen got married at Laurel Hall in Indianapolis. It was a beautiful ceremony and Jeremy and I were very honored to be a part of celebrating their special day with them.

I based their wedding card on their invitation/save the date and a card that I made for our Spring Into Stamping shoebox swap. The wedding colors were differing shades of purples and the invitation had a swirly image that is very similar to Stampin' UP!'s Baroque Motif.

I brayered the white Bridal Specialty DSP with Concord Crush ink to create a customized DSP. I love that you can create your own papers and am so glad that SU is continuing to give us different specialty papers. I didn't realize that I didn't yet have my Concord Crush ink pad until after I already had the pieces cut so I used a marker to ink up the brayer and then "huffed" on it. It was a little time consuming but our friends are definitely worth it!

Supplies: Together Forever stamp set (retired); Concord Crush, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock; Bridal Specialty DSP; Concord Crush ink

1 comment:

  1. I would never have guessed you didn't use an ink pad... looks great!

    ReplyDelete