Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bold Blossoms

Last night I went to Rachel's monthly stamp a stack. We made three really pretty cards but I wasn't feeling up to coloring on the Rose Red card so I used the flower stem from Bold Blossom's instead. This morning I finished the card using the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch and some flowers that I had saved from a previous project. You may notice that several of my flowers didn't punch correctly but I think it turned out to be a very happy accident :)

Check out Rachel's card here and those brownies that she made were AWESOME and I wish I had an entire pan of them.

Supplies: Bold Blossom, Swirls and Curls Verses (hostess); Triple Layer Flower Punch; whisper white, rose red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, real red, rich razzleberry cardstock; rose red, wild wasabi ink

1 comment: