Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beach Honeymoon Part 3

When I find a new technique or idea, and it's super easy, I tend to go a little nuts and want to use said idea on every card/scrapbook page I make. This happened after I saw a card which used a piece of DSP folded over and I used this technique not once, but twice on this scrapbook page :)

This page is the last of the already made projects that I have and while I hope to have some new projects up soon, with a new baby -- and jury duty (yuck), I don't know if my updates will be as frequent. Bear with me and as soon as I get back on a schedule I'm sure there will be a lot of bashful blue scrapbook pages in our future ;)

Supplies
Stamps: Tropical Party
Paper: Island Oasis DSP (r), So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive
Accessories: 2 way glue, snail adhesive, timeless type alphabet junior sizzlets die,

No comments:

Post a Comment